Who? What? Why? When? How? New KHDA Report Reveals the Facts about our Schools. Dubai Education Uncovered. In Full.
KHDA Report on Change and Resilience in Dubai’s Educational Sector 2020-21
The KHDA has revealed more interesting facts about the state of our schooling in the UAE – and there are many surprises. Of these, we think the following are the most noteworthy …..
- 80% of teachers are female in Dubai’s private schools (compared, for example, with 60% in the UK)
- The youngest teacher in Dubai is aged 20 years, while the oldest is 76 years
- The British curriculum remains the most popular in Dubai schools
- New schools are increasingly attracting parents away from existing schools with their role increasing by some 14% in the last year
- In total, 210 private schools educate around 280,000 students
- 50% of parents pay no more than AED 30,000 average fees
The full report can be found below:Private-Schools-Landscape-En-2020-2021